Monday, June 1, 2020

Concert Listings Roundup #356

You can read more about why I'm doing listings here. Long story short: This curated and decidedly non-comprehensive list contains nothin' but shows that I am going to/would go to if I had more time.


Special note:

For the past six-and-a-half years, I've faithfully been cranking out these listings every Monday. Because of the unprecedented situation we now find ourselves in, this week's listings remain blank. Stay safe and sheltered.


Livestream nation:

  • if you will pardon the self-promotion, I should mention that I am celebrating the fifth anniversary of my drone project Heraclitus Akimbo, reflecting on and refracting the sounds that got me started. I'll be doing a livestream set on my youtube channel tonight (Monday, June 1st 2020). Steam will start shortly before 8 p.m. EDT, music will start shortly after the hour. Link will also be in the facebook event as well as the Heraclitus Akimbo FB page.
  • Several friends of MFS will be involved with the COvER COvEN Microfest, which promises cover songs from "four bands across three time zones" including Invisible Out [Xuan Ye & Jason Doell], Century Egg, Zoë Alexis-Abrams and Regina's People Tanning. It goes down next Saturday (June 6th) at 3 p.m.

Bandcamp corner:

  • Hope you've been keeping a list of all the stuff you've been meaning to buy on Bandcamp! The site is once more waiving their revenue share on Friday (June 5th) from midnight to midnight PDT, so it's an excellent way to directly support musicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment