Saturday, October 9, 2010

Recording: Diamond Rings

Artist: Diamond Rings

Song: Actually (I Am a Monster Now) [P.S. I Love You cover]

Recorded at Toronto Public Library – Parkdale Branch, October 9, 2010.

Diamond Rings - Actually (I Am a Monster Now)

My notes for this set can now be found here. Full review to follow, but as always, a fine show from the "Make Some Noise" crew at TPL. Paying homage to Nirvana's MTV Unplugged, Diamond Rings played on keyboard and acoustic guitar in a fine intimate performance.

2 comments:

  1. Did you catch his cover of Slow the Moon? Any chance it'll be posted? It was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I captured the whole set, though there's a couple spots where I might have some glitches.

    I'll most likely put up another track when I process the recording and throw up a review. At my current pace... well, it'll be a spell. Shoot me an email (over to the right) and I'll remember to send you the Emma McKenna cover when I'm tracking the recording.

    ReplyDelete